Saturday 29 November 2008

Credits


I owe so much gratitude to so many different people, it's difficult to know where to start.

Of course, a big thank you to The Viktor Gomez Association and Viktor in particular for his unerring support, guidance and inspiration.
Also a huge thank you to Saranna and the children for thier support in this.
Thanks to my employers, Lloyd and Partners Limited for allowing me to take a month away from my duties, and of course colleagues for covering by work.

Thanks to the many many sponsors who have donated to War Child so generously. Once I'm back I'll work out the final total of money raised.

Off to the pool now for a coctail and to watch the sunset...

2 comments:

dominic sankey said...

well done guys, fantastic achievement, have enjoyed the posts - i'm back to india tomorrow rob but be home for beer & medals at christmas!! cheers - dom

Anonymous said...

Are you still on speaking terms?

Helen has been remarkably quiet since her initial and very understandable rant after day 1.

Congratulations to you both - can't wait to see pix etc.

Love ali x